Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

I love living alone @Former-Member . I live alone but I am NOT lonely 🙂

I need my peace and quiet at the end of the day.

And yes, working with children teaches me a lot. As much as i want to help and 'fix' everyone's situation, I know I can't 😞

Thank you for sharing this space with me, and your presence when having a cuppa together 🙂

tyme

Former-Member
Not applicable

I too enjoy being alone. It doesn’t happen often though. Thankyou for chatting. @tyme 

Former-Member
Not applicable

🤗

Female (she/her) @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Haha!  Got it.  @tyme 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Is anyone there?

It's amazing how protective children can be of their parents.  Even when there's violence children will try to protect them.  When my parents were divorcing, my mother was in a terrible mental state; my brother, all of 12 yrs old resolved to quit school and go out to work for the family.  Mum stopped him saying "You're a little boy not an adult, you'll go to school!"

Instead of asking whether people are male or female, I ask them what pronouns they prefer, he, she, they.  I prefer he and him if anyone's wondering.  In the age of gender diversity, some like Andrew Bolt, are frightened of the uncertainty around something which all their lives they took for granted as a certainty, and gender diversity has thus taken them by complete surprise.  Lots of people don't deal with uncertainty well, it just reminds those who can deal with it that we're in a fortunate position, because none of us is in that good position every time.  Like yourself we all sometimes feel like we're being asked to walk on eggshells around others about one thing or another.

Hiya @Abner 🙋

Thanks for sharing your pronoun preference. I prefer she/her.

Take care,

RedHorse 🌹🐴

Share a cuppa?

Anyone want to share a cuppa?❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance