Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

@Former-Member, my current cuppa is coffee in one of my own pottery cups, accompanied by a gingernut. 🙂 It's a bit like this one, but with the orangey shino glaze covering the whole cup, inside and out.

shino.jpg

Thanks @Smc @Faith-and-Hope @outlander 

Heart

but may I

@Former-Member 

Smiley Happy

even tho I no longer ride

pretty please have one like @Determined 's cup.

Smiley Tongue

Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

I'll post one for my Dad too- this was his favourite motorbike. He used to do scramble racing in the '50s, using bikes that were then considered "old", and are now considered very desirable classics. 🙂

MG-ArRedH-500x500.jpg

Hello and hugs my @Former-Member  xxxx 

@Former-Membermentioned that she's in a "Watch and Act" zone at the moment. Anyone else in fire zones? If so, please keep us up to date with how you're going.
@Determined, any near you?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thinking of you @Former-Member images (12).jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Former-Member @Smc @Shaz51  ... we are safe for now.  But still on a 'watch and act' alert.  Some communities only half a km from here have been evacuated last night though, and we have been told to be prepared to do so too. Much cooler here today after a couple of stinking hot and windy days in the mid 30s.  But the smoke is awful.  Wind picked up late last night and just blew smoke and ash in from our nearest fire.  We are surrounded by them actually, with 3 fires all with emergency warnings, just to our North, our South and our West.  Depending on which way the wind blows are are under ember attack. Scooped a stack of embers/ash from my fish pond this morning.  The smoke gets into the house somehow, despite all windows and doors being shut. And cannot seem to get the smoke smell out of my nostrils.  Yukky.  Anyway thanks for thinking of me. Still waiting to see the pic you posted Darcy, but will check back later.  Will be fine .. our volunteer rural fire service do a fantastic job of protecting life and property.  So sad to hear of a death further north west of NSW overnight.  And two others missing. Hoping for the best for the two missing.  

Sherry 

Glad to hear all's ok for you so far @Former-Member. I know someone who's out fighting the fires at the moment, so I'm keeping an eye out on all the news updates. 😞 Hard stuff.

good  to hear all's ok for you so far @Former-Member Heart

Hello @Smc , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Appleblossom 

after working this morning , i have had 2 cups of coffee soo far xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance