Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Chilling with the cavoodle. Trying to switch off my problem solving brain.

good morning @Month04 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Brena74 , @Owlunar , @Smc , @Determined , @amber22 , @Tinker67 , @FloatingFeather , @hanami , @Anastasia , @maddison 

OIP.jpg

how are you going today 

Morning @Month04 , @Shaz51  @Brena74 , @Owlunar , @Smc , @Determined , @amber22 , @Tinker67 , @FloatingFeather , @hanami , @Anastasia , @maddison … 👋💕

7F003BB5-906A-4ABB-86A7-AD39333782D2.jpeg

0B41000A-7B51-41CF-BDA0-E675E3362B70.jpeg

FD65BE77-B4CD-430B-8BF7-0E070DE35C48.jpeg @Month04 , @Shaz51  @Brena74 , @Owlunar , @Smc , @Determined , @amber22 , @Tinker67 , @FloatingFeather , @hanami , @Anastasia , @maddison … 💕

I am okay. Teenage girl is going on a school holiday camp tomorrow until Saturday so yay I get a break. Headspace are helping us now and with her trauma counselling all very helpful. 

Headspace are helping us now and with her trauma counselling all very helpful. -- that is good to hear @Month04 

hope you and your daughter have a good week 

can i ask how many children you have ?

I prefer not to say. I am not biologically related to the teenage girl however. 

that is totally ok @Month04 

I have 4 step children but non of my own 

a little tip to put a @ in front of members name like @Shaz51 so they get your message 

Anyone up for a hot choccy in front of a virtual fire 🔥 

Screenshot_20230525_171441_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yikes!!!! I LOOOOVEEEE that pic! @Determined !

I need to find similar ones for the Share a cuppa? thread!

Thanks for warming me up.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance