Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Dogs Rock 😆

227B43C4-FEB9-4A8B-92D0-8D11168BCDB2.jpeg

Really haven’t been great. A few health concerns for me and hubby was sort of leveling out but this week has been really flat again. The way he speaks to me or doesn’t speak at all especially when I’m needing a little support is quite frankly shit. No affection at all I always have to ask if it’s ok to speak to him or if I can quickly hug him as if I don’t then I’m liable to get rejected and feeling as fragile as I do at present it really puts me in a bad place. I would say that I’m basically depressed also most of the time. No energy at all and would really just like to crawl into a hole and never come out. All this when I my eldest daughter and her hubby are expecting their first child, and a first grandchild/grandson for me. I should be so happy and he just strips all the joy out of me. It’s almost been a year of no intimacy or affection or proper conversation although conversation has always been about whatever he’s interested in through our whole marriage as if it were about my interests I’d always have to be careful not to make it too long as that’s what he’d say my friends are for. I tried to bring up the way he’s talking to me and treating me and that does he think it’s time to change medication or go back to the psychologist as he hasn’t been for 6 months and I get you don’t know anything about depression and you are a horrible person and so I start to cry and he tells me to turn off the fake tears. FFS. Sorry for the rant but perhaps it’s time to start thinking of moving on which financially is going to ruin me as I’m going to lose out big time as most of the time I’ve earned more than him and I virtually owned my house when I met him. I’m just don’t know what to do. Am I wasting my time waiting for someone that may never recover and is not working on recovering and passing up my chance to live a happy life where I don’t feel bad about being happy for little things. 

75955727-65FC-4E28-9FFE-FD218E234E78.jpeg

@Gusday wrote: Gus at the beach today. Not bad for 10 years old. He had trouble getting back into the car though.

@Gusday 

You have posted your story in a social thread my friend

If you like to open a new tread with what you have written and tag me , , we can support you more 

You are not alone my friend xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (49).jpg

Lol @Former-Member  that reminds me of one of our boys teacher on the first day of term.

Attack Of The Funny Animals - 24 Pics

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (52).jpg

1CC54F17-A564-44B3-80EB-75CAC70B3136.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

download (19).jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance