Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

sparky1
New Contributor

seeking help

hi. i was speaking to someone from sane today and she was supposed to send me an email of what is available for mental health in my area. i never received anything and suspect she never wrote down the email address correctly. is there an email address for sane that i can use to contact them and advise them of my email address so the person can send me information. thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: seeking help

Hiya @sparky1 welcome to the forums and I'm sorry this has happened. 

you can email getsupport@sane.org for anything questions like this. 

Often peer workers and counsellors send emails a day or two delayed while we're busy supporting the community. Hopefully the email isn't too far off, but I recommend emailing just in case!

Take care,

TuxedoCat

Re: seeking help

just to inform that i received an email with the information i needed. Thank you very much!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance