Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

@Shaz51
Thinking of you tonight.
Is there anything that particularly triggered tonight's change in mood? Not that there always is but sometimes it's reassuring to recognise.
Tomorrow is a new day.
Good night all

Okay thats good @Shaz51 ... I'm really glad you were able to be there for your Mum.

What you need to do now is to get some rest.  You will need to be on top of your game in days to come.

Hopefully you will get some good news about your Mum soon, and that will help you in getting some relieved sleep.

You have a busy time ahead of you, so its really important you do all you can to ensure you maintain your own health as best you can.  That starts with decent rest/sleep.  

Sherry 💕💕

@Shaz51 Hey Sister has mr shaz brought up these problems with pdoc? It is not the first time that this has happened.

@Shaz51 

Sending gentle thoughts your way. Hope you managed some sleep last night.

Good morning to you @Shaz51 

Thinking of you and wondering how your Mum is doing. Please keep in mind that the best way you can take good care of both your Mum and Mr Shaz ... is to take care of YOU. 😀💖💕💕

@greenpea , Mr shaz has no pdoc xx

@Mrsjones , yes the trigger yesterday was our customer who we work for every Tuesday

@Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Jay-e , @Faith-and-Hope 

Mum is having scans and xrays today , she has fractured her bone under her hip and a big lump on her head 

Hi @Shaz51   💕💕

Oh your poor Mum!  I expect this will be a bit of a stay in hospital for her?

How is Mr Shaz today?

Sherry 😟

Mr shaz woke up groggy, but he mowed two lawns while I had a mammogram and saw mum 

Mr shaz is asleep now , and we just had a shower of rain , soo hot today @Former-Member 

How are you xxx 

Oh yeah thats right ... I'd forgotten about your appointment @Shaz51  I think you mentioned somewhere about having a mamogram this week.  Was it done at the hospital that your Mum is in?  If so, thats very convenient. Is your Mum pumped full of pain killers to keep her comfortable?  How is her general frame of mind, and does she know what happened to cause fall etc?

Poor Mr Shaz, he has done well to have already mowed two lawns.  Especially when its so hot and humid.  Actually its quite warm and humid here too.  We had big thunder storms come through early this morning.  And today is sticky, humid and the mozzies are ravenous.  All this dampness from the floods has them breeding up big time.  Getting eaten alive every time I walk out the door.  Swat at them on arms and legs and getting 3 or 4 with every swat.  Blasted things.

I am okay thanks. As per usual I do not sleep well at this time of year, in the lead up to trauma anniversary.  Lots of nightmares and sleep disruptions, so always very tired. But I've been into town today.  Its my volunteer day at the nursing home, so it was good to get there.  And I collected hubbys scripts while in town and went to the Fisho and got some oysters and atlantic salmon for dinner.  Yumm!  Hubbys favourite too.  

And right now we have the refridgeration fellow here to fix and service our wonky air conditioner.  That'll be nice.

Sherry 💕

@Shaz51 @Former-Member images - 2020-02-05T090224.937.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance