Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

A very busy day for you Em.

I'm glad you're having a well deserved little rest before you get stuck into organising hubby for his trip. I completely understand why you're feeling stressed.

I'm so pleased you'll have some time to have the house to yourself and Holly and can focus on your needs over the next couple of days @Emelia8 🤗💖

Hi @Anastasia 

Just touching base to see how you are feeling today in comparison to y'day. I hope you aren't in as much pain/discomfort & have taken the day easy.

Hi @Emelia8 

Thinking of you this week as you begin treatment. I hope all goes as well as it can for you.  

Love to both of you 💞💞

Hi beautiful @WIP 

I'm marginally better but lack any energy and still in a considerable amount of pain. Waiting on the results praying they come back negative. Thank you for your message. How are you and Levi?

I feel very confident that it won't be positive for covid, but then you need to figure out what's going on?!? I'm so sorry to hear you are still in pain etc

Off to the doctor as soon as you get your results @Anastasia 

The temp has reached 37 deg today - too hot for me.  I left the A/C on for Levi while I went to my psychologist appt today. He doesn't like the heat either 😉

Talk about spoiling your dog.....

He's very loved and lucky to have you L.

How was your appointment? @WIP 

Thanks for your good wishes for the week @WIP  💕😊   And YES to leaving the aircon on for Levi when the temp is so hot outside.  Anything over 30C is too hot for me.  And my furbaby feels the heat and the cold, poor baby.  So we burn up a bit of electricity to keep her warm/cool.  Nothing wrong with that ... its just being a responsible owner. 🐶

@Anastasia ... scan done. Got home about 4pm and having a cuppa and bickie now. Taking some paracetamol to try to lessen this headache which is driving me batty. And feeling quite dizzy this afternoon too, possibly from the headache.

Anyway ... on to tomorrow now I guess.  The sooner I begin this radiation therapy ... the sooner it will all be over and done with.  Bring it on!!!

Glad you are feeling marginally better ... in spite of the lack of energy and continuing pain.  Have you heard from your Mum re your Dads scan?  I realise he wont get results until next week, which is quite a wait.  Hope you get that covid result soon, so you can then try to get to the bottom of what else may have caused this illness you're enduring.

Emelia 💞

I'm glad you're home now having a 🍪

Yes Dad's home. He's due to get his results next Tuesday. 

Sorry you still have that dreaded headache, possibly stress related? I hope you have a min eventful night tonight Em. 

@Emelia8 

@Anastasia 💕

Good to hear your covid test was negative. 👍

Meaning if you are still feeling really unwell ... you need to see your GP?

I think it was your intention to go in to work tomorrow. Please reconsider if you are not feeling any better. 🌸

Emelia 💞

Hi gorgeous I was just about to message you. I'm still very lethargic so will take the day to rest. I don't think I need to see the dr. I really do think I have over excerted myself physically and mentally and it caught up on me. Another rest day should sort me out. Then after that not pushing myself so hard both at work and here. Not going to be easy but necessary @Emelia8 

How are you hun? Have you got what you need to get done tonight done? How are you feeling? Gosh I wish I could give you a squeezy hug. 

Sounds like a sensible approach @Anastasia 😄

Yes, I'm as organised as I can be for tomorrow. 👍

A squeezy hug would be so nice. 💖

Ems

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance