Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

That is good to hear, well done Em you have moved mountains today. Now just to get some sleep tonight xxx

@Emelia8 

How are you feeling this morning lovely lady @Anastasia 

Are spending the day at home resting? I hope so. It sounds as though it's what your body needs. I hope you were able to get some quality sleep and aren't in too much pain again this morning.

Take care my friend! ❣️❤️
L & Levi (who sends you a big puppy cuddle)

Hi gorgeous L and Levi ❣️

Thank you for the cuddles 🤗🐕🥓

I'm still in bed, feeling bad to work now but I need to get better. If I can I'll go in tomorrow and take them their shopping supplies then get laptop and come home. 

How are you I'm so out of the loop sorry.

You had your appointment yesterday I think? Love and hugs xxx

@WIP 

Are you ok @Emelia8 

I notice you are still.up?

👀🤗💕

@Anastasia 💕

@Anastasia 

I tagged you in something else. Just not sure if you are actually being notified. 

How are you feeling today beautiful lady. @Anastasia 

Thinking of you and your boy.

I had my first DBT class today, it was good. I enjoyed talking to people (even though it was over zoom). I miss people.

I hope your boss was ok with taking the last couple of days off. You just need to get yourself better again

Thinking of you xx

🤗🤗💖🤗🤗

Thank you my gorgeous friend.

I'm exhausted, feel emotionally drained. Everyone wanted a piece of me today ☹️

Tomorrow is another day @WIP 

On a brighter note I am ecstatic that you got to have some people contact today, it is so good for the soul, big hugs beautiful. Thank you for thinking of me it means more than you know 🤗💖🐕🥓

@Anastasia 🌻💙

How have you woken up feeling today @Anastasia  a little bit better I hope! Has the pain and discomfort subsided? I bet you didn't go to the Dr.

D1DB470B-F77E-4C39-BCDD-2104D698D769.jpeg

im sort of ok today, my damn back is giving me grief. If it isn't one thing, it's another....the story of my life.  On my mood chart I rated physical pain either a 4 or 5 out of 5 &'my psychologist commented. I just shrugged my shoulders and said, yeah that's an average week. She replied with WOW & a shake of her head.

I felt so excited about the class y'day,'a sense of normality - participating in a class that could have eaiaily been an off site training class for work run by professionals, something that I regularly attended and thrived on. Oh how life changes - it was actually a class full of very unwell ppl with psychologists guiding the course. I felt a bit flat afterwards thinking about how far I've fallen.

I hope you feel less emotional today & others give you the space you need to get back to full strength. Rest is what you need I think my friend!!

Love 

L & Levi (pic taken towards the end of one of our recent hot days. Mind you, A/C is blowing right near him).

aspoil

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance