Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

@Anastasia  Thinking of you always. Sending you strength and love my dear friend ❤️💜💙💚🧡

Awww I have had you on my mind constantly. Thank you for checking in. Love you Mel xxx

@Lee82 

Hello @Anastasia 

I offer my apologies for not seeing this post earlier and I also offer my admiration for how you have provided your son with support & supervision/observation as much as feasible. Keep optimistic & keep the door open (figuratively & literally!) even when he's at his father's house. How old is your lad now?

My 14 yo seems a bit better but as you say it's hard to judge sometimes. He appears to no longer SH & the melatonin for sleep has helped (tablets for low iron still taking effect). GP reckons depression can present as boredom in this age group 😳 She claims to have seen heaps of adolescents & doesn't feel particularly concerned in his case - next appointment in 3 weeks from last. Yesterday he got an academic distinction award for this year so we've told him it's a great effort considering everything. 

Take care of yourself & thanks so much for taking time & effort to for care for us 

Hi Beautiful it's really good to hear from you.

No need to apologize I understand all too well how busy life gets.

Thank you for your lovely message, your words warm my heart.

I am so pleased to hear about your boy, it sounds like you are on the right track and an academic distinction is incredible! Well done to him. Doesn't it make a difference when our kids are doing ok. Sending love to you my friend. Thanks you again for your message xxx❣️🌺😊💐💞❤️

@Sam3 

Former-Member
Not applicable

images - 2020-10-24T133442.802.jpeg

Thank you dear @Former-Member 

Always thinking of you and Mr Darcy 💐

Just thought I’d pop over here to see how you are @Anastasia 

Thinking of you my friend and hoping today has been ok for you and your household.

💙💚💙

ahhhhhhh cooffeee @Former-Member , @Eve7@Anastasia@Sam3@Lee82 

You are so thoughtful @Eve7 @Shaz51 

Thank you.

I'm ok it's just my own insecurities trying to sabotage me xxx love you both for checking on me 💞

Well here I am again checking up on you @Anastasia 

🤗🤗🤗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance