Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

@Anastasia My beautiful friend. You and your boy have been on my mind. I hope you are looking after yourself as well as your boy my love. I hope he is able to fight his demons because he deserve peace and happiness. Sending you strength, love, and hugs. 💗💗💜💗💗 

Thank you dear @Lee82 as are you on my mind. Take care sweet Mel xox

@Anastasia  I hope this weekend is a restoring weekend and you can get some rest, some 'me' time, some relief. 💚

Thank you @NatureLover 💕

Dear @Anastasia , I know you're hanging on desperately for a bed for your boy. I'm not sure if you were even able to get any little bits of rest over the weekend...I guess no mental rest 😞 Am wishing for a bed soon, early this week, and some mental relief for you and also your boy. Sending much 💚 and hugs...

Dear @Anastasia 

I know I havent been around much this past month or so.  But please know I am still here for you and always will be.

Sending you all my love and best wishes for both yourself and your Boy.

Hi also @NatureLover @outlander @Lee82 @SJT63 and any others around.

Emelia 🤗💞

Image result for I'm still here for you

Beautiful Em. Thinking of you sweets. Sending you love, strength and warm hugs. 
@Emelia8 💗💗

@Anastasia my love still hoping your boy gets a bed soon. You and your boy are in my heart and thoughts. ❤️❤️

@Emelia8 

was it you lost a partner recently? Sorry I do get people mixed up on here sometimes so apologies if it wasn't you.

the "year of firsts" is the hardest, then believe it or not it will get easier, except on their birthday. Four years later I still find his birthday really hard, which unfortunately is the same date as the new bloke's sister so I always have to pretend I'm fine.

Yes @SJT63 you got that correct. My husband died suddenly just over 4 weeks ago. Had his funeral 3 weeks ago tomorrow, on what should have been his 73rd birthday. 💔

I'm sure what you say is right, and I'm sorry its still so hard for you 4 years after the loss of your partner. 

I have my 62nd birthday later this week, and it will be the first without my husband in the 23 yrs of marriage and 2 years prior to that. I already know it will be hard.

Thank you for reaching out to me.

Emelia 🌷

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance