Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

😔 Love and hugs @Former-Member .... sending prayers for both of you.  Keep strong in the Lord, step by step ..... and please take the moments to look after you 💐💐💐

@Former-Member  So sorry to hear the news am thinking of you sweety and mr Darcy. Please keep in touch when possible. Love peaxxx

Treatment options being discussed Mr Darcy desperate to speak to a chaplain.

I have found a whippet pup - if needed my sister is happy for me to have it at her place (hoping it will get on with her grand dog that she is presently dog sitting).

fingers crossed about puppy @Former-Member 

maybe keep them in saparet  parts xx

hugs for you and mr darcy Heart

Sounds like it won't need to worry with the dogs   @Shaz51 , it seems like it might work out that Sis's dog sitting will end before we pick up our little one.

images (18).jpg

Mr Darcy has major surgery today.  At first he was just going to opt for palliative care but whilst nothing can be promised, surgeons are optimistic that this course of action has the potential for a good outcome as he has an early diagnosis.  As expected his anxiety levels are very high.

@Shaz51 feeling for you, I would not want Mr D to have to deal with this on his own. 

Thinking of you @Former-Member 💕🌻

Hoping it all goes very, very well @Former-Member ..... 💐💕

hope everything goes well @Former-Member HeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance