Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

Oh dear @Shaz51 

Is he finding the missing items a bit later?

@Lish51014 

Checking in to see how you are going.

@Mrsjones 

How have things been this week?

Ohhh I find them @Former-Member 

@Shaz51 

With med dose change (effectively resuming the tapering that was previously on hold but now medically necessary) I suggested to Mr Darcy that he recommence mood charting again where he rates mood and anxiety. Might need to make a note myself of the times he says he is anxious - this is of concern to me as I bear in mind the previous Dx that have been tendered. Will be interesting to see if there is diagnostic stability with the med change.

@Mrsjones 

Thinking especially of you and return to work.

@Former-Member 

Thank you so much for checking in. 

Survived my 1st week back at work, I'm a little rusty whilst trying to get back into the swing of it but feeling good about how I'm going. 

Mr Jones is going so well at home with our daughter,  it's so beautiful to see. He is committing to his appointments, enjoying his time with her and getting in some self care too. I feel like we are riding a really good wave at the moment. Loving it but keeping focused as well. 

How is everyone else going? @Shaz51 @Jay-e @outlander @Sophie1 

I can't believe it's nearly Easter, do the family/ friends social commitments scare anyone else? I think this year we will be keeping a low profile. Whats everyone else's strategies?

ohhh when is it easter @Mrsjones , @Former-Member , @Sophie1@Jay-e@outlander 

busy weeke this week , my poor mr shaz is confused 

we have appts for me and my mum and i have fitted it all in inbetween work 

mr shaz has he is ready to retire , he is feeling very tired 

Mr Darcy inconsolable tonight, today we had to make the tough decision to euthanize our dog. One of his brothers and SIL are visiting, they were only going to stay for a few days but extended their visit for a few days so a little more stress for Mr D. 

@Shaz51  😥

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance