Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

Hello @Lish51014 

@Former-Member , @Mrsjones , @Sophie1 , @Jay-e , @outlander 

Mr shaz asked me what are we doing today ????

He had already worked out his day and what he was going to do 

@Mrsjones hope this is just a small bump, have you a safety plan in place? 

@Shaz51 how are Mr S pain levels? Is his shoulder still giving him grief? I know for the twin they have a major impact on his cognitive function. 

Yes Mr shaz does not have full use of his shoulder anymore, as he is having arthritis in it that does not help @Former-Member 

Very true , how is Mr shaz twin Mr @Former-Member  going xx 

Mr Darcy a little anxious of late @Shaz51   Suspect that a med adjustment might well be necessary as a monitoring threshold has been exceeded. I have flagged it for discussion with pdoc.  Will need to see what they say and what alternatives are on offer. Not really thrilled with what options are likely to be made available.

Mr Darcy a little anxious of late--- @Former-Member , has he hinted at all  what might be wrong at all 

Mr shaz does not seem to be really with it today -- don`t know if it is just too much sun affecting him 

Hope not TMI but in his mind we had a glitch in the intimacy department @Shaz51🤫.  Nothing out of the ordinary for couples our age and he actually handled it a lot better at the time than he had done on previous occasions.  

Been catastrophising ever since ... crying last night ... hopefully will pick up soon.

Hot weather really knocks me about Shazzle Dazzle, the twin is much better than I am at keeping hydrated - how does Mr Shaz go with this?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Mr D had pdoc appt today, slight adjustment to meds has been made due to monitoring parameters. Bumped into one of our indirect neighbours who was also seeing pdoc ... 🤫 ... awkward. 

Ohhh @Former-Member 

How did Mr @Former-Member  go with the appt xx

Forgot to ask pdoc to explain to Mr Darcy what the current side effect problem is in lay persons term @Shaz51 but did get an action plan - dose adjustment, monthly monitoring tests x 2 with GP to contact pdoc if a parameter is breached.

Mr shaz is getting concerned about his weight and also  thinking people are taking things as he can not find things @Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance