Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Eating disorder and more - need a shoulder ......

Was that meant for @Corny ? ^^^^^ @Faith-and-Hope 

Yes @Zoe7 ..... I'm not tired, much ..... 😜

@Corny  ^^^^ back x 2

@Faith-and-Hope 👍😴

Definitely heading in that direction @Zoe7 ..... I feel like I have achieved a lot today, but it has been emotionally taxing too.

Look after yourself @Faith-and-Hope Sleep if you need - don't think I will be far away myself.

sending lots of hugs and sitting with you @Faith-and-Hope 

flowers1.jpeg

❤️ @Shaz51 ....

S2 is now in the west with his sibs for a few weeks.  Couldnt be sure he would actually be able to get onto the plane until the last freaking second, esp. with severe panic attacks the day before ..... but he did it 🎉

Some work needs to be done on his and D3's home while they are both absent, so it was quite critical that he went for that reason too.

I am hoping to cross over with all the baby dragons in another couple of weeks for a few days at least, but that depends on the outcome of legals this week, and the mess my ex is continuing to try to make of everything 😔 ..... trying to destroy whatever he can't control.

Good luck this week @Faith-and-Hope with the legals.

It would be wonderful if the financials were wrapping up too but that seems a good while away yet.....but its all unpredictable right now, who knows maybe you'll get a result in 2021. Your poor son, panic attacks are the pits. I made an absolute fool of myself and was so embarrassed at the dentist's about 4 years ago.....my oral health kept being put off and put off and put off after that incident, I couldn't step out the front door.......I got there a few weeks ago and 3 and a half grand later I am paying the price for how my anxiety disorders impact my physical health Smiley Sad

I really feel for you, being the target - I've been there Faith No More, several men have wanted to completely destroy me, and I know what it feels like to pretty much lose everything & everyone and on top of that lose the capacity to rebuild all that you've lost - only to be left in the dust. And what makes it worse there are no consequences. Absolutely none. The concept of justice was invented by human beings, it is just a concept. 

Any way I'd run over my Nana for a cup of tea so I better go

Corny Heart

❤️ @Corny ....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance