Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
rav3n
Peer Support Worker

Re: Destiny

I'm not studying at the moment, took some time off to work and fix up my routines (was burnt out from uni) but i plan on maybe doing a masters in psych either this year or next year. i'm considering counselling too, still debating between the two, might apply for both!

how about you? have you done /looking to study soon?

@Rockdog for me, i hit the gym after work and then take nice shower, and watch a bit of Netflix as my de-stress routine. i think a few of my friends take a nap to 'destress' or eat some dessert/snacks, go for a run/walk, etc. i reckon having something to look forward to after work to 'destress' gives good motivation sometimes too? is there an activity you can see yourself trying after work to unwind?

Hi @rav3n ,

I get it , I took a few years off my law because I wasn’t right, but I went back even though I’m still not right. I would  get a psych done because the is hard: You would most probably get alot of credits toward counselling. I used to enjoy gym, now I have been just staying at home and drinking. I have lost the care factor,

Hey @Rockdog ,

I emailed you a while back. Did you get the email? I'm not sure if it's gone into your junk inbox.

Hi @tyme,

sorry no I haven’t seen it. It must have gone there I will check now 😊

Hi @tyme ,

yes it is in spam, I will have a read.

Then do I give her a call? I will have a read, I’m  sure her details are on there.

Pretty exciting 😊

There is an email address at the end of the attachment. Let me know if you can't find it. @Rockdog  Sorry I forgot to follow up last week.

Hi @tyme ,

no dramas at all. Is about Sydney? I really want to go still 😉

Hi @tyme,

just wondering if you might have another copy of the email@?

. The computer said I need to transfer it out of spam. I did and now I don’t know where it went. will try to find it tomorroW