Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Determined 

Does Darling have an appt or  amenable to making one?

Is it time to refresh safety plan and keep things tight re: meds?

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Former-Member  darling has a GP app this week. I have requested she discuss an new pdoc referral.  She has not seen pdoc for a while because I have not made one for her.   I have been trying to encourage more self care and responsibilitiy. Contemplating seeing if she will be amiable to me attending the *GP app with her because she struggles to articulate how she is actually feeling.. (I can relate to that). 

Meds remain locked away but I will be more diligent with what I do with the key. (Keep it on me).   Even when things are well I don't have the emotional strength to leave them out. 

At this morning's ride there were a number of people wearing 'in memory of' shirts.

Discovered some emotions are still very close to the surface 😥

@Determined 

I am of the view that if on psych drugs (particularly the heavy duty ones) and even with shared care, due to the cyclical nature of MI that 6  monthly reviews are desirable.  I still write my observations down - taking notes at present as Mr Darcy not doing so well with latest med change. Thinking we might need an earlier appt for him.

@Former-Member, @Determined 

that is what our chemist said to me the other day " is mr shaz still on these meds"!!!

i said yes 

@Determined, saw this and thought of you. Thinking of you in general.

90233508_2533074886966278_5291577000627011584_n.jpg

Thanks @Smc  

Those measures work for me 😁

Thinking of you and family also. 

How are your crew coping @Determined 

Holding together so far @Former-Member 

Not sure how long that will last though.

Children nagging not helping an already on edge darling. 

My being able to work at home is helping however.  Juat sitting near me = darling not feeling as much like she has been left to it. (With the children) and not feeling like she is left at home while I am 'out having a good time' 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance