Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: My self care motorcycle and photography adventure

Finally managed another ride this ave. First in a bit due to wet weather. Was a commute ride but a ride is a ride. 2 hour round trip 😁

Arrived home just as it started to bucket down with rain. Great timing. 

Have a bit of commuting to do this semester for uni. A little worried that will become one more drain so have been making the effort to take the scenic route on the bike. One of the housing where we are. Lots of options to get to where we are going in any direction. North south east or west. Last week was hill country. This week flat but windy rural roads. Need to check he map foe more options as I don't have time to be getting lost.  

On a rode that is juat for fun I like to head off in the general direction and make it up as I go along. 

Well what a day 😁 despite feeling 😴

Left home early this morning and only got home late this ave. 

Participated in a group motocycle ride today. Stopped counting at 150 bikes this morning when they were still rolling in. Estimate possibly more than 200 bikes. (Hoping there may be something on the news to confirm). All riding to raise awareness of depression and suicide prevention. And that was only 1 location. This was a nationwide ride across the country. 

Screenshot_20200315-171943_Gallery.jpg

Met up with someone on the ride who lives in the same town (actual event was over 100km away) so we teamed up for the ride home and came via a more scenic route than the hiway. In the process discovered some more roads I had not considered. Will store that info for a later date 😁

Works for me 😊 

Screenshot_20200317-092300_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200320-214504_Samsung Internet.jpg

DSC_8632.JPG

Managed a ride on my bike this afternoon.

Picked up some essential supplies from the shops for darling. Looking forward to going for another long ride once restrictions are lifted. 

Screenshot_20200419-213128_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200419-213115_Gallery.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance