Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Check In Space

sitting with you @Eve7 😍

Hi , I am sitting in the middle today some lows and highs 

over the weekend I have had 2 of my daughters in 2 different states in hospital one needed emergency surgery and the other needed emotional support my husband and I managed to support both the last few days separately which was quite hard 

I had a moment yesterday where I couldn’t stop crying but today was a new day 

Hugs @Maggie7 

Is was good that you could release all that you have been going through the last few days with crying 

Sending you lots of understanding hugs as I have 4 step children who are in different parts of Australia 🥰

Hello @Wayney , @hanami , @Eve7 , @Maggie7 , @Jazs , @Aleah @tired_sisyphus , @ckpineapple  @Medusa13 , @Krishna , @Tinker67 , @Anastasia , @maddison , @ClareBear , @greenpea , @outlander , @Determined , @Faith-and-Hope , @Joonbug , @Shasan , @Smc , @Emmylou , @Jess1111 

Been thinking of you all and wondering how you are going my friends 

CR_Health-II-hot-drinks-coffee-12-15.jpg

75328650_149432563098953_7388012535657529344_o.jpg

morning 1.jpg

Hi Shaz.  Woken well.  Having trouble with motivation to achieve something meaningful.  Hoping to go for a walk if inertia doesn't sabotague it lol.

hello @Wayney 

yes sometimes motivation is hard , one step at a time and sometimes just doing it helps too 

funny-encouraging-memes353070.jpg

what do you think @RiverSeal 

Hi lovely @Shaz51 have been quite absent from the forum for some time now. Focusing on some self care and realigning myself after a tumultuous June with some heavy issues with my girl. I miss her. Feeling a little more settled these past few days and being gentle on myself. Hope you are okay. Much love ❤️ 

@Krishna , sorry to hear you had a bad June my friend 

Hope this week is a little better xx

We are having a few hiccups with Son 3 at the moment 

Sitting with you ❤️ 

Thanks @Shaz51  Yes a month of bumps in the road. Hope all settles somewhat for you and yours. Xx

@Krishna , what self care have you been doing xxx

I have been playing " words with friends  2 "

It is like a scrabble game on the phone 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance