Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Check In Space

That about sums it up @Faith-and-Hope 

Chip away and it is amazing what we can achieve. 

Have been challenged again recently to work on my heart response. Thankful rather than resentful. We have much to be thankful for  💙   

Screenshot_20221113_113054.jpg

❤️ @Determined 

Hi all,

Thanks @Shaz51 for asking. I had terrible anxiety a few weeks ago after a series of car issues and that feeling of being reliant on someone else for money. My therapist gave me some techniques to help bring me calm. The emotional and financial abuse from my STPD husband is up and down each day. Unfortunately I needed surgery a couple of weeks ago and just managing a day at a time currently. I'm definitely not at my lowest but I can admit on struggling. 

Sorry to hear this @Joonbug, sitting with you 💝

Hugs @Joonbug and sitting with you my friend 

Sometimes all we can do is a day at a time , here for you 

@Sunshineandsea 

Hi everyone, 

Unfortunately I had a trip to the hospital on Thursday due to some complications with my epilepsy. To cut a very long story short, I missed my evening dose the night before resulting in some nasty seizures. I am fighting fit again now and there is a great big smile on my face once more. 

I am feeling an 8 this morning. 

One thing I struggled with was my epilepsy. And one thing I have done extremely well is getting some writing done. 

One nice thing I can do for myself today is eat some vegetables. 

Hello @Joonbug , been thinking of you lots my friend 

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I logged in but I have thought of this forum a few times.

I'm about a 6/10 I guess. I'm grateful for things that are going ok but I'm also worried I guess about certain things like my future. It's a bit of a pattern with me where my brain is over focussed on the future. Even mindfulness doesn't work some times. All the thoughts related to the future seem very valid and worthy of being worried about ha ha.

But, well. So, mentally I'm wishing things could be better and I had answers. But, well, I don't know how to go about finding them yet.

I feeling quite low, demotivated and unsure right now... I don't know if this is my depression talking or my anxiety 😂 At times like this, it's hard to focus on one next step and I feel confused what to do to take care of myself.

Love to anyone in the same boat.

Hey @Shasan ! So good to see you around! I've missed seeing you on the forums!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance