Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Good evening @Glisten @TAB @tyme @Former-Member @Dimity @Shaz51 and all forumites here. Today was a good day for me in that I accomplished the following things:

- Had a shower

- Completed 2 rectangles for my knitted blanket project 

- Finished reading a ebook I borrowed from the local library and returned it 2 days early

- Worked on my cross stitch project

- Took meds

That’s all for me.

Take care!

Judi9877

..I thought you had a Job @Judi9877 😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Judi9877 🌺🙂

All good things done for the day - sounds like a positive day for you? Hope the same for today☺️

Congratulations @Judi9877 this is an amazing achievement! You have really demonstrated your resilience and strength securing this placement for TAFE. It can be really challenging to overcome our fears and move past our previous experiences, and you did this and that is a credit to you!

I know how hard finding a TAFE placement can be from my own experiences last year and I will be doing it again next year. I will take inspiration form you to overcome my own challenges and focus on hopefully having a positive outcome like you. 

Job well done!

Take care

RiverSeal 

Hi, new here today I'm proud that I didn't do something. I didn't roll with an Amygdala hijack and hurt my friend who's don't nothing but be there for me. 

I was able to identify where my brain was going do a meditation and write my feelings so I didn't shoot down my partner

Hi @Who-Knows  and welcome  to the forums . 😁 @Judi9877 @Former-Member 

@Who-Knows love 'amygdala hijack' - going to use that

@espressologic It's a psychological term I got from some research, it clicked so well in my brain and has enough weight to help me realise what my brain is doing and when I understand what my brain is doing it I understand how to course correct a bit 'easier'

@TAB @Judi9877 @Who-Knows @espressologic @RiverSeal @Oaktree 

Well its been a busy day today

*  Did early morning spiritual practice

*  Had a shower and got dressed, had brekky

*  Heated up some bone broth and read an online magazine to read

*  Threw out recyclables, kitchen waste and compost. Cleaned out compost skip

*  Cleared kitchen table

*  Washed and cleaned slow cooker

*  Prepared some apricot slice for weekday snacks, beetroot dip for lunch and fritatta (to use up        vegies for weekday snacks)

*  Had a bit of a rest.

*  Now about to pack meat to freeze and pull bones out of the freezer to defrost overnight to go into a bone broth tomorrow

I am pleased with my achievements. Am experiencing greater overall vitality on black cumin seed @TAB 

Well done @SmilingGecko 

You have been busy.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance