Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it

Re: Daily Achievements!

Someone said if we are feeding ourselves, doing dishes, making our beds and washing ourselves each day we are winning. 

I didn't win today. But I did acknowledge I've crashed. 

@Dimity  I don’t believe that

Anyone on this forum, on any given day, if you get out of bed, you’re doing well.

We all have struggle days and hit the wall occasionally a little sideways.

We’re human. You have the right to be. G

Yesterday I:

- showed up to my health coach call even though it was a bad week

- discussed my issues with my family

- said no to events that were not emotionally safe for me and scheduled an alternative 

Today I took the bus and got some errands done.

Tonight I realised very late noone had put the bins out so I did it.

I can envisage things to do tomorrow. 

@Dimity @swift1 @Judi9877 @dehaha @Jynx  Over the last two weeks it didn’t occur to me to put my achievements into this thread.

Last week I emailed bank and credit card statements to the paralegal.

Followed by record of my completed car loan. ATO statements 2015 - 2019

This week superannuation balance. Two years of car registration payments. Financial year phone account payments.

Had a 40 minute sauna almost everyday. Which means I had to have a shower. Brushed my teeth twice a day.

It’s exhausting.

G

Well done. Thanks an awesome effort :ok_hand:

Thank you for responding @dehaha Your encouragement means a lot to me.

G

Amazing accomplishments @Glisten gettin it DONE!!

@Jynx can’t believe how frustrated I get with myself, because my brain 🧠 isn’t working like it use to.

Under the circumstances it’s good that I went to my GP when I did, or I would not have made it this far.

G

That would be a big source of frustration for sure @Glisten. Glad you got it sorted in time!