Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Challenge of the day!

Hi @Teej  Is there meant to be a different challenge each day? 😊

687DFD76-4FC7-4932-A26B-7F483A524D32.jpeg

Hi everyone this one was growing in the drive way this post made me go pull it lol 😊

seen those weeds before being from SA @Teej  usually in paddocks tho lol

think at least one , poss both of those pic s were sunrise

That's kind of what I was thinking @Former-Member ....... but after seeing new posts I'd just rather people join in on what ever challenge and whenever they want to post. It's more just about connecting with the things around us and each other. 

I'll try to post a new challenge daily but I know I'll run out at some point. Maybe we can then revisit some of the popular ones again. 

There is no right or wrong post if that makes sense. 

I hope this helps. 😊

edited to say I just saw your pics. I love the driving ones as well. I took one a little similar driving home in the rain (stopped at traffic lights) a few years ago. It was similar to yours a bit. I like those photos of a moment in time. Your now photo is gorgeous too. What a beautiful day you must be having. 😊

nice pics @Former-Member  Cat Happy

@TAB  Yep my back yard does somewhat look like a paddock at times 😜. I live near some big paddocks so I guess that's why I inherit those weeds, just got to find a way not to cultivate them. 😂

@Ant7 😃. So glad my challenge was handy. Thanks for sharing. 

@Maggie I had some of those too. Mine weren't quite as big YET 😉

@Shaz51 They are too pretty to be called dunny flowers 😁. I'd be curious to see what they are. Might google them later. 

💜🤗

PS @TAB  those photos are amazing sunrise ones. Unfortunately I don't often see sunrise. They look amazing. Good memories. 

Starting to use double sentences so time for a break. Will be back on later. 

they both would have been at work @Teej  one near onslow WA

did it have white sap @Ant7  ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance