Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Carers under 30...

@Sans911 🥰

He only drinks the longlife milk and it HAS to be full cream and it HAS to be either the coles brand or devondale. So if theres none of those milks and i get something different or ask if he can just drink the skim milk that i have its like the world's ending going on about how he shouldn't have to change, hes had those milks for yrs blah blah blah 🤦‍♀️:face_with_rolling_eyes: we have limits to 2 milks per customer so i have to go there at least once a day. Mums abit in the same boat but its because ahe has 4 people in her house so in general goes through abit more milk but the kids aren't fussy and will drink whatever.
Its the same with some teabags as well. He only likes tetley but i brought a different one and hasnt complained so im quite surprised.

Have you got anything on today?also your up pretty early! Did the cats want brekky already

@Former-Member
just wanted to pop in here to let you know that the latest post on my thread wasn't addressed to any of your posts, it was someone else which im addressing with . I know this member is extra sensitive so didn't want to tag them into the previous post but I also know that things aren't easy for you either so just wanted to check in to let you know it wasn't for you Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @outlander  ... I understand.  Always remember you are special, dont forget it.  Its been lovely getting to know you.  Please take good care of yourself ... promise me.

@Former-Member are you safe? im worried about you too
I will look after myself, I really hope youll do the same thing. your very important and special to me too Heart
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander  😔💔

@Sans911 are you still up?

Yep sure am lil Sis @outlander

Everything OK? Not OK?

Could you sit with me for abit? My body is being stupid and making things harder then it needs to be tonight @Sans911 

It's likely the flu lurgy making things more painful or uncomfortable. Yeah I will sit with you (at a safe distance!) and just don't sneeze 🤧 on me!

@outlander 💜 💜

Thanks sis @Sans911 💕
No sneezing here just a very annoying cough that will not go away and a body that cant decide whether it wants to overheat or freeze. The more i cough the hotter i get. Ive compromised abit and put the fan on but under a sheet. Its working ok so far 🤞
I dont understand how im overly tired though. Ive done almost nothing all day and the past few days have been lazy too 🥴
Not helping that a few flashbacks are popping up either but they arent/havent been as full on today as well id anticipated
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance