Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Accepting care/ support role is unsustainable 🥺

• Can I just say @Determined  “You are one amazing human”. That’s all and God Bless!

Hello @Determined 

how is everything going my friend 

Have been working hard on letting go and handing over dads care to the nursing home where he now resides

Well, things I didn't follow up despite wanting to because I am trying hard to trust the system and not micromanage everything. Well that went swell. Dad is now in hospital as a result of stupid decisions and lack of communication between care providers.. not feeling great right now.

Even in hospital there seems to have Been no communication of our wishes around care. And no consultation or communication around what is happening with Dads care.  Finding it hard to accept. But what do I do. Run around like a mad man and make a menace of myself just to get answers. It should not be this way 🥺

@Determined , i read in other spot that your father in law is doing ok , which is good my friend 

@Eve7 , @BlueBay , @FloatingFeather , @tyme 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance