Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

HappyCastle
Senior Contributor

Online Peer Group Chat // How and why we care for ourselves // Thurs 06 MAY 7-8:30PM AEST

Hi wonderful forums community,

It's been great to see so many people showing up and sharing their experiences and knowledge in such a community focused way! Just wanted to let you know that our next Online Peer Group Chat will be held on 06 May from 7-8:30PM (AEST). 

Next up we will be talking about How and Why We Care for Ourselves and how self-care helps us cope with the day-to-day and is an important part of preventing relapse and recovery  (I'm particularly excited about this one 😎).

Our incredible peer support workers will be facilitating the group and it's open to anyone who wants to drop by and share in the conversation.

If you're interested, head here for more details and to join on the night.

Hoping to see you there!

HappyCastle 

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // How and why we care for ourselves // Thurs 06 MAY 7-8:30PM AEST

Oh,  and you can also send us a question to be asked on the night or suggest a future topic!

And as always, if you can't make it, we'll upload the transcript so you don't miss out on the conversation. 

Feel free to tag anyone else who might be interested and/or support this post to get a reminder on the night! 

💙

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // How and why we care for ourselves // Thurs 06 MAY 7-8:30PM AEST

Peer Group Chat How and Why We Care for Ourselves (2).png

@Emelia8 @Eve7 @WIP @Snowie @Lee82 @Bellarose75 @SJT63 @Former-Member @Peri @NatureLover @Bow you may be interested? hugs and more hugs to you all xoxo

Thanks @Anastasia ,

i would be interested, but with the time difference it is not such a great time for me, but I will try

peri

That's ok @Peri 

They are always accessable after the "event" so if you "thumbs up" @HappyCastle 's message then you will be sure to be kept in the loop either to attend in real time or later over a quiet cuppa (which is how I usually do) as I never know what the day will bring so always difficult to commit to anything.

Ironic and a reminder of why I need to be part of this discussion! 🙂

Love and hugs @Peri 

thanks @Anastasia I would love to, but I think that would go down at home like a lead balloon. He gets very depressed and the self loathing takes over if I let it show that I am affected by his illness.

If you are interested, just support @HappyCastle post and then she will include the link for you to look at when you are able to. Please take care S xox

A reminder that this event is on tonight; we're as excited as this little guy for it!

Happy dog is happy to see you. - GIF on Imgur

@Emelia8 @Anastasia @Clawde @Gwynn @Snowie @Shaz51 @Schitzo @Peri @NatureLover @WIP @Peri @SJT63 

Here are the times when the event will start in each state:

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 11.51.51 am.png

If you're unable to join, the transcripts of the groups will be made available afterwards on the website for you to read through in your own time 😊

Yay! That made my day @Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance