Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

LittleSteps
Senior Contributor

Online Peer Group Chat // Healing into Healthy Relationships // Thursday the 19th of May 2022 at 7:00 – 8:30PM AEST

Hello to everyone on the forums! 

Our upcoming Online Peer Group will be held on Thursday the 19th of May 2022 at 7:00 – 8:30PM (AEST)! We will be exploring the topic of Healing into Healthy Relationships.

Sometimes our experiences when we are young can influence and shape our interactions when we grow older. This does not mean that hope for healthier relationships does not exist, however. In this Online Peer Group Chat, we will be exploring what a healthy relationship means to us, where we can learn more about these types of relationships and how we can nourish existing healthy relationships in our lives.

We are always on the lookout for new ideas, so if you would like to submit a topic or question, click here. We also release the transcripts for each group here in case anyone can’t make it. 

Peer Group Chats are hosted outside of the forums, using a platform called Chatwee. To join an Online Peer Group, you will need to register for an account with Chatwee. On the night, follow this link and log in to your Chatwee account before the group starts. Please see this FAQ if you have any questions! 

Time Zones: 

This Online Peer Group will be held at 7pm Eastern Standard Savings time. Here is some information to make it easier to understand when to log on if you are in a different part of Australia: 

NSW, Vic, ACT & Tasmania- 7pm

Queensland- 7pm

Northern Territory- 6:30pm

South Australia- 6:30pm

Western Australia- 5pm

We look forward to chatting with you there! I am going to tag some members of the community who might be interested. But if I've missed anyone, feel free to tag others and let them know! 

- LittleSteps

@Jessie21 @Meatloaf @Snowie @NatureLover @jem80 @Aniela @Anastasia @Faith-and-Hope @Flying_Hams  @CrazyChick  @Shaz51 @AussieRecharger @ShiningStar  @outlander @Judi9877  @Zoe7 @wellwellwellnez  @Eve7  @pinklollipop15 @maddison @Boo13 @eth @Appleblossom @HenryX 

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Healing into Healthy Relationships // Thursday the 19th of May 2022 at 7:00 – 8:30PM AEST

Wasn't there one tonight ?
@LittleSteps

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Healing into Healthy Relationships // Thursday the 19th of May 2022 at 7:00 – 8:30PM AEST

Hey @Flying_Hams !

The Online Peer Group Chats occur every Thursday 🙂 The one on tonight is called "The Power of Language" and the one on next week Thursday is called "Healing into Healthy Relationships".

I hope this helps!

Thanks 🙂

- LittleSteps

yep ! @LittleSteps
agreed

Sorry guys I missed the catch up.  I bought my husband tickets to see Casey Chambers for his birthday 2 years ago.   It was canceled due to the lock down and was on last night.  It was great however for the first 1/2 hour I started ruminating about how cruel my stepdaughters have been😳  I tried deep breathing, meditation and feeling into the music.  In the end I went and had a large glass of red wine 🍷.  I relaxed and then had a great night.   Sometimes you just have to do what you can to enjoy that moment.   

Oops just realised it is on next week. So will probably be involved anyway 🤪

Hi @LittleSteps 

will be there 🙂

Hi everyone,

A reminder that tonight (7pm-8:30pm AEST) is our next Online Peer Group Chat on the important topic of Healing into Healthy Relationships

Have you noticed that you can find yourself in the same types of relationships or situations that are not good for you? Have you ever wondered why that might be? Join this group to explore how our childhood experiences can influence how we navigate adult relationships, and what we can do to move towards healthier or more positive relationships.

girasole_0-1652916097391.gif

There is more information in @LittleSteps' post above.

You can access the chat here, &/or catch up on the transcript afterwards here 😊

@Jessie21 @pinklollipop15 @Flying_Hams @Anastasia @Appleblossom @Snowie @Adge @Shaz51 @Jacques @bazzy @Teej @Zoe7 @HenryX @chibam @Gwynn @LiveInHope1 

We hope to see you there! 

This is perfect timing for me. I feel like this would be a good chance to hear how others navigate it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance