Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

TideisTurning
Peer Support Worker

Online Peer Group Chat// Gratitude// Thursday 9th September, 7-8:30PM AEST

Hi All, 

Here to bring you an update on behalf of the Peer Support Team. Our next Online Peer Group Chat will be taking place next Thursday 9th September from 7PM - 8:30PM AEST on the topic of Gratitude.

Easter Thanksgiving GIF by shipt

It can be hard to stop and take note of or appreciate the small things in life. Let’s come together to reflect on positive experiences and share the things we’re most thankful for.

I'm going to tag a few people who may be interested in this, but would like to encourage you to tag others who might be interested also! @Shaz51 @BPDSurvivor @Former-Member 

To join, head here. And, as always, if you're interested but can't make it, you will be able to read the transcript of the group the next day here

Please see this FAQ for any questions you may have. For any issues on the night, please message the moderator of the group on the Chat platform. If you'd like to receive a reminder closer to the day, please support this post & we'll keep you updated 😊

We hope to see you there! 😊

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Online Peer Group Chat// Gratitude// Thursday 9th September, 7-8:30PM AEST

@TideisTurning  My account will be deleted tomorrow Friday so I will not be able to attend. Also just so that 'chat' was available on here stated loading then No chat available. Feel like my head is about to explode!

Hi @Former-Member ,

I just wanted to jump in here to let you know that you are able to join the Online Peer Group and utilise the peer support webchat without a forum profile/account. In terms of availability, the online peer group will open up at 7pm on the 9th of September and won't be available before then unfortunately. If you are looking for the peer support webchat, that should be available between 10am-4pm Monday to Friday. Sometimes it may say unavailable if there is someone else using the webchat service at that time, but you should be able to access it if you check again after 30 minutes Smiley Very Happy

I hope that helps!

Heart from cloudcore

@cloudcore  Although I created an account to access the online/private Tuesday or monthly talks I could not understand how to access them and couldn't then remember my password. It was and is all too hard for me. I gave up attending them as I felt so stupid. I really can't see why we needed to have this type of privacy from the normal forum format. So thank you for your kindness but it's a no from me. I understand how hard it is in these present times to get to speak with someone on 'chat' it's my fault for not being available at all times.

Hi Everyone, 

Just a reminder that the next Online Peer Group will be happening tonight from 7PM AEST here. The equivalent times across Australia are listed in the graphic below. 

undefined 

We hope you'll be able to join us, but even if you can't make it live, the transcript of the discussion will become available to read back a few days after on the website. 

@RedHorse @Sleepy_Catcoon @HenryX @Shaz51 @LostAngel

Not doing another username and pwd Thanks
Hi @Clawde

No worries @TAB. I know there've been a few issues- yourself and anyone else who would like to is welcome to provide feedback on your experiences with our Online Peer Group Chats through our survey here.

Hi @@TideisTurning 

I enjoyed "participating" in the Online Peer Group Chat about Gratitude, just finished. Thanks for the inclusion and reminder 🙂 I wanted to log in but panicked after 3 failed attempts and went with the guest option. I hope the Chats continue. Thanks again and take care, RedHorse 🌹🐴

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance