Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

Online Peer Group Chat // Building assertiveness // Thurs 3rd JUNE, 7PM-8:30PM AEST

Hey everyone!

The Peer Support Team at SANE is holding our next Online Peer Chat next Thursday 3rd June on the topic of building assertiveness!

aliens poe GIF by People of Earth TBS

Being able to stand up for your yourself or people you care about can be so helpful in many areas of life. We can tend to think of ourselves as either assertive or not assertive as people, but it is a skill that can be developed and practiced by anyone! 🌼

Here are the times the event will start in each state:

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 11.51.51 am.png

You can access the event page here, where you can also ask a question in advance for us to discuss as a group on the night

We're looking forward to a chat where we can all learn from each other! 😊

Tagging some people who might be interested, or might know of others who might like to be involved Smiley Happy @Shaz51 @BPDSurvivor @Judi9877 @Adge @Zoe7 @eth @bipolarbunny @Eve7 

As always, if you can't make it, the transcripts of the discussion will be made available on the website afterwards for you to read in your own time 😊

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Building assertiveness // Thurs 3rd JUNE, 7PM-8:30PM AEST

Coming through with that gif @Former-Member 

This will be a good discussion I think. I'm hoping to also learn a lot on the night from everyone who comes. 

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Building assertiveness // Thurs 3rd JUNE, 7PM-8:30PM AEST

Hi Everyone, 

Lindsay Ostrom: today's the day!

Just a reminder that our next Online Peer Group Chat session on the topic of Building Assertiveness is on tonight from 7-8:30pm right here. You can also access a transcript later on if you're unable to make it live. 

@Zoe7 @Eve7 @Shaz51 @Adge 

Also feel free to tag anyone else you feel might be interested in this or share around! 

Hey everyone. The OPG is about to start. @Former-Member and I are ready and waiting! We hope you can join us

You can join below:

https://www.sane.org/peer-support/peer-group-chat?_ga=2.104461632.151104456.1622709926-1791553714.1615855093

@Former-Member , @HappyCastle Help please. I can't join this group chat. I don't receive a validation email.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance