Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

SANE-Admin
Administrator

Help SANE advocate for a brighter future: "Bridging the Gaps" Survey

Hey Forumites! 

For many of us here on the Forums, we have experienced challenges in getting the support we need, either for ourselves or others. Despite decades of reform to the mental health system, Australians living with complex mental health needs are still finding it hard to access support when and where they need it. 

SANE is always seeking to bridge this gap, and we’re keen to hear from those with lived experience of complex mental health issues and their families, carers and supporters through this short, anonymous survey.

This is an opportunity to share your opinion on what changes need to be made to ensure a brighter future for those living with chronic or severe mental ill health.

You can complete our Bridging the Gaps survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9MFZTKW

The survey will take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.

Thank you so much for your support!

Have questions or feedback? Please feel free to email info@sane.org.

Once again, thank you so much for your time 💛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance