Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Ru-bee
Peer Support Worker

Forum Notifications Issue

Hello everyone.

As many of you have noticed and flagged with us over the past few days, there have been some recent issues regarding receiving notifications on the forums.

We are now aware that this is a known issue with the platform and is affecting communities world-wide. We can see that a solution is being worked on but it is currently out of our hands. We are keeping an eye out for updates and will ensure we keep the community informed.

In the meantime we appreciate that this can be quite frustrating, so please don't hesitate to reach out for extra support while this issue is being resolved.

Thank you all for your patience and thank you to those who have reached out to us regarding this issue. We hope to have some positive updates for you soon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance